Re: Re: DML Pictures with winch

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 18:26:43 EDT

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? I know it is just your opinion but
try to have some common courtesy. This guy is doing just like everyone else
and spending HIS money on HIS truck, to make it how he likes it. So leave
him alone.
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
Bucket seats Accel Super Stock coil