Re: Gas mileage + LSD???

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 18:10:35 EDT

Thanks very much Bob, i just printed out your email to take with me to the
dealer. :)
And about cruise--yes i use it all the time when i'm on the highway, usually
about 115 km/h. That's roughly 70 mph, and my last trip was Windsor to
Toronto, and i had to fill up before i hit T.O. pretty rough eh?

Frank WJ