Re: DML Yee-haw!!!!!!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 18:38:50 EDT

I've met some 40 year olds with "Masters Degrees" that were complete
boneheads and those "Fresh out of College" kids that think they know
everything just because they have a piece of paper are even worse.

A piece of paper doesn't amount to a whole lot these days...field
experience will beat them out every time. I've seen that happen too many
times in the high-tech/communications careers.

- Bernd