Sticker News...

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 23:05:35 EDT

Just got a bunch of mail today for the stickers. So far 14 have been sold,
they will be going out either tomorrow or Friday.. When ever Staples decides
to get the mailers out to me (special order-out of stock). Once I get the
mailers the stickers will be going out!

A couple of people made their checks out to the "DML Sticker Fund", I don't
know if I can deposit those checks. I am going to try and see if the weenies
at my bank will let me do it. Those people who did can you please contact me
at dmlsticker@home.com...

One more thing.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jon Smith!!!! ;-)

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886