Michael Speaks

From: Michael Smith (dabearbaloo@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 23:06:52 EDT

Apparently the Truth Hurts, cause that Dakota looks does like $h|t. I do
not post much on this list, but to flame someone like you did because he
stated his feelings about that Dak, which I have to agree with is just plain
dumb. You call him an "asshole" because he thinks "that is the worst ever
Dak he has seen" which I have to agree with, oh and aren't the names on the
back such a wonderful add on?

Some of you have met me, and some may even know me, but the ones that know
me know I speak my mind, and if you can not take me, or anyone voicing their
opinion about your Dakota, you need to grow up.

To whom ever wrote the reply that Frank was bashing. I will be the first to
inform you that not everyone on this list is a "Redneck." I too thought so
before I meet some of the Great Bunch of people at the Virginia Meet.

An R/T Elitist,

Michael
00 BW CC R/T

http://www.geocities.com/Kenmore_Baloo