Re: Dakota GT-R (Dester)

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 05:35:23 EDT

    Thanks for the offer to send the pictures, but I already have some
from Smokin Dakota's site :) Actually, I was wondering about some
of his mods which was described in his narrative. I guess I'll have to
keep trying his site.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm