Re:my next mod???

From: dakota 318 4x4 (dak3184x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 07:46:07 EDT

oops sorry to replay so late had to go to work:(
but yes i'm talking about the viper converter from
precisions industries hear is the replay i got back
from them I'll ask about the 10" when i call them this
tuesday thanks guys.

PS:(anybody want a group buy;)

I am interested if you make a converter for a
99 dodge dakota 318 with a 44RE (auto) trans
and if so what is the price

            thanks,don gianetti