RE: Re: DML Yee-haw!!!!!!!

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 07:48:19 EDT

Hey Goggles,

I'm not going to fling insults at you, but being educated in a university
does not prepare you for the education you will receive when you graduate.
The real world, my friend, is very different. They just don't teach the
skills you need to learn to get along with other people. Believe me, you'll
find out on the job if you try to tell your boss how ugly his vehicle is.
Tact, diplomacy, and courtesy weren't subjects on your ciriculum, were they?
You *WILL* have first hand experience the hard way and I hope you're strong
enough to cope with it. Like it or not, that's life!

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd