RE: Re[2]: Pictures with winch [ATTN: DAVID]

From: David's Dakota (dakota@ivyleague.net)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 10:02:43 EDT

>> David:
>> Nice truck man. Even though it's not my style,
>> and I don't understand
>> WHY you'd take a new or semi new [esp. black or red]
>> truck offroading like
>> that. Yipes mang. You got balls. I'd be afraid of scratches!

Whether you are afraid or not they are going to happen so...make
sure and run over something at the same time to get even.

>> 1) In this pic
>> (http://www.ivyleague.net/adventures/April19004.jpg), it
>> looks like your tailgate is bowed? Is it really, or
>> is it just the picture?

Yeah...something must have happened when I cropped it. I also
need to get the bumper moved up or a gap cover for between the
box and bumper.

>> 2) On your lift kit, it's a body lift, right?

3" Performance Accessories body lift

>> 3) Since it is, it obviously lifts your body. Hows
>> this affect your
>> driving, with the frame still low, but the body
>> higher?

It does not take long to get used to the new angle of site.

>> Is it wierd to work
>> on your truck, because wouldn't your engine still be
>> attached to the frame,
>> and the body of the truck 3" higher. So, wouldn't
>> everything that's
>> attached to the frame be 3" lower?

No, it is weird not to work on my truck.

David Martin
98 SC 5.2l 4x4

My trucks email:
dakota@ivyleague.net