Pictures with wenches...

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 10:01:51 EDT

ROFLMAO !!! Now there's some truck mods that I doubt anyone will complain
about !!!
Well... maybe Heather and Flip, but they have too much class to say anything
real bad .....

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 00:21:32 -0500
From: Shane Moseley <smoseley@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: DML: Pictures with wenches...

Tim J Koth wrote:

> Heck.... I want to get a picture of some WENCHES on the front of my truck and
> post 'em.

Well you asked for it - I know its not your truck but will these do for now???

http://employees.access-tech.com/shane/IndyMeet5/Dsc00038.jpg (thats MY
truck
8-))
http://www.indyram.org/encounters/images_enc/enhooters1.jpg
http://www.indyram.org/encounters/images_enc/enhooters2.jpg
http://www.indyram.org/encounters/images_enc/enhooters3.jpg
http://www.indyram.org/encounters/images_enc/enhooters7.jpg (where'd the
trucks go? - who cares!)

We got a cool club huh? Anyone want to guess what our mascots are? 8-))

<sorry Heather, Flip, other females - I'll let yall beat up on me when I
finally
get to meet everyone - I promise>

Enjoy,

Shane