Re: radar detectors

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 15:34:44 EDT

right and and the cool part about having one of these things that have a
guarantee is if you do get nabbed they pay it for you. I think I'm gonna
check out that valentine thing you were talking about. I've seen it in a
couple of mags but didn't know they had a website. Thanks

Joe G.
<< I agree with you, if you're just talking about laser. With laser, it
 seems like the chances of a detector saving you are rather rare. If
 the detector goes off, probably all its really good for is telling you
 that you're about to get a ticket. :-) However, for normal radar, that
 stuff bounces all over the place, and can easily be picked up if the
 police are just sitting there flooding the road with it. Even if they
 are using instant on, you can pick it up as they shoot the cars ahead
 of you. (Unless you're the first car in the line, in which case you're
 out of luck.) :-)

                                               -Jon- >>