Re: radar detectors

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 17:51:45 EDT

>>does anyone know how safe radar detectors are? Don't cops have radar
detector detectors?<<

Hey Jeff!!
what's up man?
Depends on where you are on whether or not the Cops have detector
detectors. The good one's will detect radar and laser and all kinds of
other stuff... I don't really know much about them since they are illegal
in Va. (like everything else), but I have a couple friends who have em'
anyway and they swear by em'

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota: Magnum 360 swap in progress!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.