Basic Electrical Formulas and TPS Resistance

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 18:32:32 EDT

Could one of you electrical wizards fire off some basic formulas and
relationships for voltage, ohms and amps, please? I can't find my textbooks
from some EE courses I took in college to save my life... If a nice small
reference book is a better idea, please pipe up. Please send formulas or
reference book suggestions to fawcett@bu.edu Thanks!

I was futzing around with the fluke and found out my TPS works great... It
ranges smoothly from .735 K Ohms (idle) to 4.091 K Ohms (just short of WOT) to
infinity at WOT. I understand this is pretty much useless information but I
had to share it with somebody and the readings are from my Dak! :-)
Tom

P.S. I also tested the battery, but I won't go into it... ;-)