Re: radar detectors

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 18:26:38 EDT

What do you mean by safe? Will they make you sterile? NO. Do police have
detector detectors? Some states have these like VA and possibly PA.
 What's good to have is a detector and a jammer. Previous discussions
have argued for and agin 'em. I sure like mine and I know of several
others that have had very positive results with them. The jammer gives
you time to react to the detector finding the signal.

richard in sa