Re: MTX Thunderform

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 00:20:39 EDT

. Has anyone put infinity Kappa 10's or maybe infinity
Perfect 10's in their thunderform? I am looking at my possibilities and
MTX does not want to suggest any subs besides their own, they even say that
the MTX 7000's do not fit in that box? Anybody?

Thanks A Bunch,
Chris

I just had an MTX Thundeform box installed about a month ago, due to lack of
space there aren't too many subs to choose from. I'm running Kicker
Comp's.......they sound awsome, driven by a Soundstream Amp

Erwin Mendoza
'99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
Edison, New Jersey
mailto:dakota99slt@hotmail.com