Re: i cracked my head NOW: 97 v6 cam availability

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 01:55:40 EDT

>>That would be a flat tappet cam, Magnums (92+) have roller cam's.<<

my 88 has a roller cam... stock...

Ya' know, I was thinkin'... Lunati will custom grind cams... you could
probably get them to do something for you if you know exactly what you
want as far as specs. You would need someone who really knows what works
on a 6er (BERND!) and has the time to really experiment and research
(BERND!!) to find out what would be ideal for a 6er (BERND!!!).

=)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota: Magnum 360 swap in progress!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.