RE: Greg's Brew was ---> New to list.

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 13:08:46 EDT

> >>This intake is a homebrew by Quiktruk99....<<
>
> Yeah!! Not pretty, but definitely cool!
> How is it workin' for ya' so far?

Works pretty good. Definite improvement over stock or an open element... The
cone is right in the path of opening for the old cold-air intake and it is
getting cold air.. What is funny is that a couple of times the locals have
driven by and saw the hood up and caught a glimpse of that big tube with the
wrap around it and thought I had a turbo setup..what they will never
know.... ;-)

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ