Re: Re:%20DML:%20Re:%20Re.To%20Michael%20speeks.....&In-Reply-To=<006101bfab96$11d24

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 19:01:03 EDT

HEY!! You can't pick on Kuk! (Marty) He's one of the most helpful
DML members we have.
Fortunately, I know his sense of humor will keep him from being
offended.
He'll probably just arrange for the space shuttle to land on your
house. ;)
Flip

---- Begin Original Message ----

In regard to my post on Michael speaks.
I don't know who Shari&Marty are but when you post at least make some
sense!!
I don't understand "red neck" humor I guess. It's that or your
sarcasm is
just too witty. What's your point? There is no R/T that cost
$31,0000.00 and
if there is do all that stuff to it!!!!!! At least you'd be original.
You
know kind of like David..Some of you remind me of clones, sheep,
getting up
at Noon after a hard night of beer drinking, not going to work.
Sitting home
looking at your truck that looks like everyone elses..Dreaming of
being
different!! Your just "wanna bees." Props to David, hell I don't even
know
the guy. But I like his Originality. As far as
Michael,Shari&Marty,one word
CLONE.
                  Allen-

---- End Original Message ----