Re: RE: New to list

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 22:44:34 EDT

Chris
I live in Hilton. I get in Canandaigua occasionally for work. I don't drive the
Dak for work. I get a company car. I've also done some self porting on the TB.
You get spare time? I've got a 4yr old and a 2 month old. I really got to get
the upstairs in our house finished. Well, maybe we can hook up sometime.

Doug