Performance Accessories Lift Kit Help

From: Dwayne Crawford (vb_d_crawford@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 21:51:36 EDT

I just spent the day putting the 3" body lift on my 98 dak and have some
questions for anybody who has one installed....

1. Nowhere in the instructions does it mention installing the bed overload
spacers. I have 4 of them but not a clue where they go ... if they don't
belong why send them??

2. After putting the front bumper back on the outside support brackets are
now pressed right up against my fog lights making it impossiable to
re-attach the wiring harness to the lights. Is it necessary to hack a hole
in the bracket??

3. Rear tow hitch re-install ... I have a hidden hitch class 3 receiver on
the back of my truck and after re-drilling the rear bumper holes I noticed
that it would be impossiable to use one of the mounting holes that the tow
hitch uses because it is now covered by the bumper brackets. What happens
if I get the tow hitch cut and welded to the truck, or does someone have a
work around.

Other than that it looks good with the extra height,

Thanx for the help
Zldjan