WAS: Pictures with winch THEN:To Michael speeks.... NOW: &In-Reply-To=<006101bfab96$1

From: msnbcnnbcbs@juno.com
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 01:55:34 EDT

> HEY!! You can't pick on Kuk! (Marty) He's one of the most helpful
> DML members we have. Fortunately, I know his sense of humor will keep
him
from being
> offended. He'll probably just arrange for the space shuttle to land on
your
> house. ;)

Maybe not landing, but a fly-by would certainly be pretty kicking!

$31,0000.00 and
if there is do all that stuff to it!!!!!! At least you'd be original.
You
know kind of like David..Some of you remind me of clones, sheep,
getting up
at Noon after a hard night of beer drinking, not going to work.
Sitting home
looking at your truck that looks like everyone elses..Dreaming of
being
different!! Your just "wanna bees." Props to David, hell I don't even
know
the guy. But I like his Originality. As far as
Michael,Shari&Marty,one word
CLONE.
                  Allen-

Hope I got those headings right.....

 You guys have to stop talking back to each other, or else it will never
end. Someone took critisizm to the extreme, and now everyone else is
doing the same. I'm not pointing any fingers, but whoever it is, you
should end it. Whether you're right or wrong, it doesnt matter. This kind
of behavior is self-destructing. Why waste any more space on the DML for
this junk, its bad enough people are re-post big messages to reply to.
(like this one)

You should just flame the hell out of each other in private, and leave
the rest of us be.

END THIS.

Guahiro

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!