RE: radar detectors

From: Max Booten (mbooten@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 02:58:18 EDT

Cops can detect Radar dectors with the right equipment. But only in those
states where it is illegal do they bother buying it. Even for those illegal
states if you have VG2 tech. it keeps the cop from seeing your radar, it
shuts it off. Laser is the only problem that they do not work well on. THe
Lasers do not emite a constant signal so they are only detected when you
either catch a signal from a car very close by getting nailed or when you
yourself has been nailed.