Crower 1.7 rockers installed!

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 19:29:38 EDT

The roller rockers are installed and working great! Woohoo! They
started out real noisy right after cranking. I followed the Crower
instructions and cut the engine off after 30 seconds. Started it
again, and it was somewhat quieter. Cut it off after 30 seconds.
Started it a third time and it sounded like there was one lifter left
tapping. Drove around the block and by the time I got back to the
house all was quiet. Crower says go easy for the first 50 miles, but
from what I can tell it's pulling strong with moderate acceleration.
It was a lot of work yesterday and today doing this install, but it's
a great feeling of satisfaction when you're done. I'm glad I did it
myself.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43