Re: SLT Sway Bars

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 23:13:58 EDT

Believe it or not I've seen the PepBoys near me are carrying poly bushings
for at least the front bars. I haven't noticed if they have them for rear
bars. They are made by Addco. I put them on my front bars. the only problem
I've had was that they need to be greased or they get squeeky. Look for
setups with grease zerks.

Doug