Re: Y pipe?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 11:53:30 EDT

> Hey guys, I was wondering were i could get a Y pipe from manifolds to
cat.
> I went to every parts store like pep, advanced, CAP, ect. and they had
> nothin. I have a 92 5.2 with the 3" y pipe and would like to keep it the
way
> it is. Could someone lead me to web site or performance shop i could get
it.
> Thanks

Joe,
Most of the good exhaust shops in my area will make me a custom y-pipe. Most
of the 'chain' or 'franchise' exhaust shops told me no, but most of the
smaller no-name shops were more than willing to make anything I wanted. You
might want to call around and see what is available in your area. Good Luck,
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6