Re: Any DMLers live around TN

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 19:29:27 EDT

Hey,,,,,I was from Chattanooga with lotsa relatives around Cleveland, hung
out in the 95 at the Checkers in Cleveland a few times. Checker's near
Eastgate mall, Hixon Northgate mall, etc......Got my 93's exhaust chopped
off in Cleveland also, he was gonna take the cat too, but I had emissions in
Albq so it stayed on........small world
Maybe we can schedule a Brainerd Optimist dragstrip night in the
future........
Kuk