Re: almost lost the dakota... -Lecture

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 09:19:31 EDT

Way to go, MIke. I feel the same way but you explained it so much more
diplomatically than I would have. A lot of so-called "road rage" could
easily be prevented by courtesy from ALL drivers, including the ones who
go slowly in the passing lanes, the ones who use their brake lights as
turn signals, the ones who change lanes without looking, the ones who
pull out in front of oncoming traffic with no intention whatsoever of
matching the flow and speed of the traffic on the road-just want to get
out there ahead of everyone, ad nauseum.

Richard in San Antonio

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.