Re: Re: mopar headers for a 99

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 13:53:29 EDT

On the 99 360, I moved the accumulator bracket 1/2" away and the driver side
had one tube that touched the booster which I dented with a ball peen hammer
less than 1/4" for clearance. All in all, it took 2 hours total. I spent
most of my time looking for new hardware.
There is the possibility they may have sent the GenII setup also. But then
again, I have never put a set of headers on anything that never needed
persuasion or didn't scrape some skin off.
Kuk