RE: RE: Gibson g.b. update

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 13:57:07 EDT

Check truckperformance.com
Prices will vary by type (single/split, or, Stainless/Aluminized) but I
found their prices to be good, and even got free shipping as part of a
special they were running last month.
*************
Brand: GIBSON
Dodge Trucks and SUV's.
Year: 1995
Make: DODGE
Model: Dakota
Engine: 318/5.2L
Cab: Extended
Catalytic Converter: Stock 2.5 Converter
Quantity: 1
Price: 259.99
Subtotal: 259.99
Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil - MP SBEC - 180 Thermo
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI - Thorley Headers
Gibson Catback Exhaust