Re: RE: 4.7 issues?

From: EUGENE HARRINGTON (MOPARSLOTCAR@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 19:43:44 EDT

I haven't heard anything nor experienced anything bad about the 4.7
which I have one. I only have one complaint which is that the air
filter can't be replaced with a round open regular filter because it
comes up from the back at an angle. I have heard only second hand that
some of the plastic intake manifolds have had cracking problems but that
info came from someone I don't trust well, he could be jealous ? I
absolutely love mine, but only have 1750 miles on it so far.

Thanks,
 Eugene