Re: RE: The Redneck/Truck in in the ...umm,, Driveway?

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 20:04:03 EDT

From: The Man From Utopia <tmfu@home.com>
> Cool beans!! How does it run??

Runs about the same as when I took it in, no real changes to the important
parts of the engine. The wreck took out the grill, radiator, condenser, fan
and most of the pulley's. They replaced just about everything forward of the
block :-)
Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS