DML:re:trans question

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 23:07:33 EDT

Reply to "dirt-rider" (Nick).I know what you mean about S-10`s being
difficult to service the transmission.Did you have fun with the little
filter seal that you have to pull out? That`s one of the reasons(among
many others)why I traded my S-10 for a DAK. It`s been my experience that
whatever you do to a GM,it`s extremely difficult.Conversely,Chryslers
are laid out to where you can usually easily access
everything.Especially the Intrepid I had.Replacing the rack and pinion
was a cake-walk.Come to think of it,I`ve never been on a
cake-walk!HMMMM.