Re: East vs. West

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 01:26:20 EDT

Sure Steve, bring it on out of them mothballs!! My uhhhhhh, Project
won't be ready for a while so you'll have plenty of time.
    My Dak project, well, y'all has to wait n' see whats I cook up!!!!!
Put it this way, since the Dak is my only mode of transportation (for
now), I'm doin' ALOT of planning. And that 7 letter n-word AIN'T one of
them !!!! (but I'm keeping a very close and curious eye on Jim Harmon)
    BTW, I think a good meeting place for this East vs. West thing if it
ever gets going is, well, half way........TEXAS!!!! Hmmmmmmm......

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6
'66 Olds F-85, 5.5 V-8, will have 350hp

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts