Re[2]: TPS voltage @ WOT

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 07:28:14 EDT

Oh yeah, I have a '98 5.2L, 3.55 No-Slip 4x4, auto.
Tom

Subject: Re: DML: TPS voltage @ WOT
Author: Thomas Fawcett at cnf_din_prk
Date: 4/25/00 6:50 AM

Hi Bob,

I finally hacked together some jumper wires and got a voltage reading of .6v at
idle and only 3.8v at WOT with an input voltage from the PCM of 5.1v... My FSM
specs call for approximately .25v at idle and 4.8v at WOT. I took the
measurements with the key on and engine off... While it functions smoothly you
can see the voltages are off by a fair margin. Do you think this is a problem
or should I test it again with the engine on???
Tom