now G-Tech -was How fast is 4X4, 318

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 11:03:17 EDT

sorry after I read I was a little confused myself. But I mean,.... I don't
know anything about the G-Tech thing. It's a thing you hook up to your
trucks computer right? Well I thought it really only wqorked best for
Automatics for shift points and things like that? But does it improve
mileage and stuff like that to give me more HP & Torque? Doesnt it just
modify the information on the stock computer? Or once this thing is hooked
up thats it its there for good? Do you install it? I thought you plugged it
in mad your changes and unplugged it.

Joe G.
 ZeNel1eac1@aol.com wrote:

> Hey ,.... would a g-tech be beneficial to a 5 speed? does it imrpove the
> fule/air ratio? and you use the G-tech on the stock puter right? Isn't
the
> stock puter programmed to learn your driving habits? Won't it eventually
> just overwrite everything you put into it?
>
> Joe G.

 Whaaa?
 Alan S.