RE: WOMEN

From: Kevin Lee (k_lee54@juno.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 12:26:09 EDT

Don't get me wrong. I love her with I all have, and I would give up the truck for her if it came down to it... but I wanna enjoy my truck while I can. I'm not saying that it would be easy for me to give up my truck, but if I HAD to, I would.
She loves when I do stuff to it, but she doesn't like the fact it takes time and $$. I told her I wasn't a genie and couldn't wiggle my nose to make it happen. So hopefully she will take what she can get and understand that I have needs too...
What Rich said too... She really doesn't have any hobbies. All she does is work and school. She is a little Stress ball.
Okay sorry this is long... Just needed to get it out!
Thanks everyone.
Kevin
98 Black Dak Sport.
(Sunroof, Soft tonneau, 10 Disc changer)