Just Ordered 2" Body Lift

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 15:02:50 EDT

I just ordered a Performance Accessories 2" Body Lift Kit from J.C Whitney,
free shipping too!(would've been $18.50). The cost of the kit is $146.95
which includes front and rear bumber brackets. My hope is that this kit can
hold me over until my Wife lets me buy a 3" Rancho lift and 33" tires.
I will be installing this kit on a 98 Dodge Dakota 4X4, so I would like any
advice/comments/tips on what is involved in this installation, time, tools,
etc.

Thanks in advance!
Jason Muffenbier
Gresham, OR