Re: Re: 4.7 issues?

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 15:32:40 EDT

Huh, that's a good point about the 5 yr warrantee. I'll suggest that
to her if she ever forgives me for not being an expert. (she read
the DML archives where I mentioned that I thought it was funny for me
to be the expert, and seemed kind of disgruntled[anyone ever been
gruntled?] that I might not be giving good advice.)
Flip

---- Begin Original Message ----

I now have 7500K on my 4.7 cc auto and have had no forebodings about
the
engine.    Am I worried about massive engie top-
end  failure?  No.  Never
even heard about  this 'problem' until now.  But thats why I got the
5 year
warranty.  I knew it was an engine barely out of beta and I didn't
know a lot
about it's long term issues.

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!