Re: sticker removal

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 16:28:30 EDT

Peel them with your thumb, try to get a continual piece,
then peel it off. If it doesn't work, then you'll have to
use alcohol, WD40, and Yes, hair spray. I did the tailgate
on my RT this past weekend. It took me about 1.5 hours.
The first 1/2 hour nothing worked, then I finally got it
coming off. I used 409/windex to neutralize the alcohol
and such, trying to not mar the paint. It worked great.
It takes a little time though.

Sam

--- mark janke <sftvboy@yahoo.com> wrote:
> anyone know how to get these stupid stickers off the
> cab doors and bed door?

> Send online invitations with Yahoo! Invites.
> http://invites.yahoo.com

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com