Re: RE: WOMEN!!

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 22:29:20 EDT

"Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net> wrote:
>Between your truck and your women (Wife or Girlfriend)...the woman should
>ALWAYS come first.

Sorry, can't agree. You shouldn't have to choose between what you
enjoy out of life (be it trucks or any other hobby) and your
significant other. If your s.o. makes you give up those things you
enjoy, then he or she is being selfish and does not care about what
makes you happy. I would not put an s.o. with that kind of attitude
ahead of those things I enjoy. Fortunately, my girlfriend understands
my truck makes me happy and doesn't mind the time I spend on it. The
important thing is I make time for her too. Likewise, I would not ask
her to give up the things she enjoys that I have no interest in.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC