Re: Brakes, we don't need no stinkin' brakes!!

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 10:33:42 EDT

I have had it happen to me as well. Usually stopped at a light and they pop
on. Kill the ignition and pull codes, nothing. Restart the enging and itd
fine, no lights. In 4 & 3/4 years this has only happened 5 or 6 times.

In a message dated 4/25/00 8:37:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ZeNel1eac1@aol.com writes:

> I have the same problem they come on when i make left turns but only
> sometimes I took into the dealer a while ago and they said it was one of
the

> sensors or something and if it kept happening that they would replace it.
> I've just been too lazy to take it back in to get it fixed but i'll
> definitely do it in the summer.
>
> Joe G.
> '98 Black sport plus 4x4 5spd 318

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T Finally!
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"