Finally getting truck back!

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 12:07:02 EDT

Hey all,
Just wanted to say that I am finally getting my truck
back from the body shop. After fighting with his
insurance company for 3 weeks and been without my
truck for 2 more weeks, I'm anxious to get it back. It
seems like, from the others that I have seen, that I
got out pretty light, damage wise. I wasn't able to
take pictures of the damage, but they had to replace
my CC panel on my drivers side, since I was hit right
on the lower body lines. They took my bed off and
straightened it up, since it was creased pretty bad
between the cab and the bed. I went to see it today,
and it looks new. They took off my mud flaps for me
and fixed behind them where they dug into my paint.
They also fixed a few spot for my on my passenger's
side, which I have to pay for. It was all nice and
cleaned up for me as well. If anyone in the Dallas-Ft
Worth area needs body work, I would take it to these
guys in east Plano.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~79 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
ICQ#62723274