Re: was "v8 emblem was: got my truck on the road" now EMBLEM

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 14:10:30 EDT

Well the custom emblem was my creation. I took the factory emblem off
(which is actually two pieces) the emblem and a black piece that is gluded
to the back of it. I seperated the two of them cut the Magnum off the
bottom. When you remove the emblem it will leave two holes in the fender
but if you postion the new CUSTOM emblem correctly you can cover both of
them. Then I just added some double faced 3M tape and stuck them there.

Todd
Mustang@netunlimited.net
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/