Re: DML Digest V4 #1928

From: Ron Kource (emueagle@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 15:12:12 EDT

Hey wait a second....my girlfriend was born and raised here in Michigan
(except a 3 year stint in Kokomo, Indian when her Dad was in the Air Force),
not only are Cali girls like that. Every girl can be like that after a
little training err.....teaching on what our facinations are with our
trucks, Just remind her of this bumber sticker..."A Man and His Truck...A
Beautiful Thing"!!