RE: Got the DML sticker today

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 21:00:55 EDT

> Well, today came in the DML sticker type 2
>
> Let me tell it looks pretty awesome! Since my dak is white and the
> sticker is white as well, i though i would have a problem
> getting it to show out. NOT SO. I mounted the sticker on the tailgate to
> the left side, opposite of the "DODGE" decal. It gives off pretty good
contrast and
> doesnt even look Ricey or anything.

Cool beans! Glad you like it!!

> Greg, it would have been nice to have given some instructions
> as to how to put it on, as I was dumbfounded for 10 minutes on how exactly
this
> thing came on.(never bothered with stickers before) Also, some of the
> letters did not come off immediately, so anyone whos gonna
> get one should POUND IT before they peel it to make sure all the letters
> come off of the base. Other than that it looks "pimpin".

Hmmm.. never gave a thought to include instructions.. Hey Kevin
(QuikTruk99)your stickers on yet??? If not wanna get together and I can snap
a few pics of the installation ritual of the sacred DML stickers??... er
proper application...my bad.... ;-) I didn't have a problem leaving letters
on the paper.. What I did to apply mine was remove the paper/backing each
time slowly(especially over the thin areas and letters).

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886