Re: Damn you all HAVE to see this picture!!!!

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 01:34:02 EDT

Heh, I emailed that guy back in like november asking him if that was a see
through hood and he said no, he took one picture and part of it came out bad
er something and he took another one and overlapped it and it gave that
transparent image. he said it'd be cool though if they had a hood like
that!