Had a great lunch today!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 22:03:08 EDT

Well at 11:37am my favorite UPS girl stopped by with a package. Yep the Jet
Stage II for my 6'er. Needless to say lunch started early, ended about 2
hours later.. ;-)

First impressions... Didn't notice much at first..leaving the parkinglot..A
little peppier on the throttle... JUmped onto Rt287 and headed North past
the speed traps.. Stomped on the gas at 60....Speedo was hitting 90 ALOT
faster than before.. Got back to the local streets to see what'll happen
off the line... Noticed the RPM's climb ALOT faster than before. Before at
around 3900 RPM the engine would flatten out, now I can go to 4300 and still
feel the engine pull. Niiiiiiccceee... I think I could easily hit over 80mph
on the 1/4mi. See I have a test track..hehehehe..actually it's an access
road behind the office... Nice, straight, and just over 1/4mi.... Co-worker
calls me on the cell phone asking if I'm gonna spend the rest of the day
doing runs down the track....or coming back to the office soon....It's good
to be the King... ;-)

Tomorrow I'll have my MSD-6A... Let the spanking begin! WOO HOOOOO!

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886