RE: Re: RE: RE: Had a great lunch today!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 23:28:18 EDT

> How much did the Stage II cost? Does this 'chip' require the
> use of higher octane fuel? How does it get installed in the Dak/Where at?
> Thanks......

I think it was like $213 from truckperformance.com . Requires 93 octane AND
180 degree tstat. On my truck I have one connector(61 pin) to the
computer(mine's a 95), separate the connector from the CPU, put the Jet
between them, tighten everything up, and off you go.. Took me 15min...

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886