Re: How fast is 4X4, 318(ted)

From: dakota 318 4x4 (dak3184x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 11:23:15 EDT

ted in your sig. you have a transgo shift kit.do you have
a 44re trans.? because i can't seem to find one i tried
summit,truck performance,rv per,p.a.w.,even tried b&m shift
kit with know luck.
               thanks ,don

got my Gtech (if it ever stops raining I'll try it out).To All the
Dml'ers that tried the Gtech or the track, Are results posted anywhere ?
                  Thanks, Ted O.
     99 SLT +, 318, 4X4, Powerdyne SC'er, Leach headers, Gibson stainless
catback, TransGo shift kit, R&D TB, K&N, Taylor wires, Autolite 3923's,
4.10's front and rear, Hoosier Drag slicks, Msd Boost retard ignition,
Autometer Boost gauge, Beer cooler...1.7 roller rockers...24#
injectors...M1intake manifold...