RE: RE: Re: RE: RE: Had a great lunch today!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 14:47:41 EDT

That goes without saying... Whenever I am working on my truck or anything
electrical/mechanical the power gets cut off...(and in the old days
capacitors got discharged)...

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886
http://24.6.89.18/dakota/dodge.htm
DML Stickers at: http://24.6.89.18/dakota/dmlsticker.htm

> Disconnect the negative battery cable first! Hold the ignition key to
> "start " for a few seconds then you may begin.
>
> > > How much did the Stage II cost? Does this 'chip' require the
> > > use of higher octane fuel? How does it get installed in the
> > Dak/Where at?
> > > Thanks......
> >
> > I think it was like $213 from truckperformance.com . Requires 93
> > octane AND 180 degree tstat. On my truck I have one connector(61 pin) to
the
> > computer(mine's a 95), separate the connector from the CPU, put the
> > Jet between them, tighten everything up, and off you go.. Took me
15min...